Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

CUT

I had my waist length hair CUT short...

It was been cut 2 inches short.

Ya, I know it's call 'trim' but to me, as long as is cut more then 1 inch, it will be consider CUT!!!

Left with no choice as I had a bad rebonding this year. As bad as my whole hair root was 'destroy'! I've purposely not to cut (or whatever you all call it as trim) for the whole year 2008 just to keep my hair long to the waist and to do a good colour plus rebond but who knows it turned out..... F***!!

Advised from my new hair stylist is that:-

- I'm not allow to colour/rebond/perm (anything there's got chemical) for this coming SIX MONTHS

- I'm not allow to keep my hair too long for this coming SIX MONTHS as the weight of the long hair will tends to make hair breaks easily due to my root is very fragile now

- I've to let him trim my hair every month

- I've to let him do treatment every month

- I've to be good girl, use the shampoo/condition/treatment cream which he recommended

- I've to wash my hair with gentleness and careful not to scratch my scarp

- I can't use towel to wrap my hair as what I'll do everyday after washing my hair

- I've to use those 'big teeth' comb instead of my usual favourite 'small teeth' orange comb

I'll just need to endure for SIX MONTHS, and he'll do me a good colour and rebond...

If my hair is obedient and recovery is speedy enough, he might be able to do colour for me in just THREE MONTHS. *wink*

*I swear i'll never go back to the old stylist!!!

No comments: