Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Still deep in my thoughts....

I'm busy working, urgently checking invoices which need to submit by Monday but suddenly the images of the video just appear into my mind again...

I couldn't help and my tears just drop off suddenly when I was reading the abuse report on My Paper. Joanna had a very good description on how we feel after viewing the video: It's just like seeing our own daughter being abuse by the maid, so helpless, wailing in pain, no one to help and protect her.

My heart goes to the poor little girl, hoping she's in safe hands now. Most importantly, she didn't suffer from any internal injury...

Once again, fuck the idiot bastard CB no brain, no heart, cold blooded maid!!! Wonder which country did she came from?!

没家教, 残忍, 没人性, 狗都不如!!

No comments: