Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

11/06/09, Alot of places

On leave Day 2: 11/06/09, Thursday. Gallop Stable @ Pasir Ris Green, Downtown East, Pasir Ris Farmway Kids Kampung.

We didn't went out too early on Day 2 (coz exhausted from Day 1 trip!). Brought Fayth to Gallop Stable, she is happily feeding the pony and horses.

Gallop Stable is actually quite a small place with nothing much to see except for horses so we only stayed there for about 45mins. Next, we went to Kids Explorer @ Downtown East. Wanted to let Fayth have fun in the indoor playground but they charged too expensive. $22 for the 1st hour and subsequently $6/hour. If my maid were to accompany Fayth inside, got to pay additional $1.50 AND you will need to wear socks inside the playground which cost another $2/person. So, in total we will need to pay nearly $30 for 1 hour of fun inside the indoor playground!!! End up we brought Fayth to ride on the Ferries Wheels which 2 rounds cost $15.50 for family of 3 pax.


Also brought Fayth to 2 mini rides at the Downtown East chalet entrance. Fayth wanted to ride on this Horse carriage so I accompany her which made me nearly fainted after the few rounds of turning and turning....


Fayth was afraid of seating alone in the mini train ride so, again I had to accompany her and I really got problem getting in and out of the train because of my 'not-so-big, not-so-small' stomach.


After spending about 2 hours at Downtown East, we went to Kids Kampung at the Pasir Ris Farmway 1. Inside there, Fayth got to feed the goose, ducks, rabbits and fishes.


I'm afraid that the goose will 'poke' my hand if I feed it directly with my hand but I still tried feeding it! Bravo Sharon~~~ Hahaha
Never seen such a hungry Koi fishes before.....
Fayth and Hb fishing
Finally caught a fish but we are not allow to bring this fish back, in exchanged, they gave us 1 fighting fish to bring home.
After a tired day of playing, we went to Tampines Century Square Sakae Sushi for dinner then Home Sweet Home at 9pm.

No comments: