Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just a little update...

It's been a week since my last update.

Pretty busy recently....

Busy with:

- Taiwan Drama 'Destiny Mine'. Used to watched it at Channel U 10.00pm but just can't get enough of it as it only show for 1 hour. Lucky a colleague of mine has the DVD.... I'm getting crazy over it now~~

- Shopping. Everyone keeps telling me to walk more, sit less towards my last trimester for easier and smooth delivery. Well, I do listen to people's advise so I go shopping! Still need to do some 'last minute' shopping for stuffs that I need (hubby said this is forever my excuse and the things I need will never end too...haha). Of coz not forgetting to shop presents for little Fayth... Wonderful exercise, isn't it??!!

- Sleeping. Once my new baby is born, expected Mr Zzz will find his new fling and ditch me pretty soon... so I'm trying to 'accompany' him more whenever possible UNLESS I'm watching my drama.

- Talking to my unborn. She is getting very violent now towards the end of my pregnancy.. guess due to the 'lack of space' in her comfort zone, my womb. She used to poked me but now, she uses punch and she's definitely a great gymnastic in the 360 degree turning category.

Till then, counting down 35 days more to my delivery. Will be going for my weekly check up from Monday onwards, time flies... Gonna ask my gynae by any chance will I be delivering early. Hopefully won't need to be induce again this time...

No comments: