Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Was packing up my wardrobe few weeks back. Taking out those dresses that I wore during pregnancy and putting back my pants and jeans... Asked Mei and Jo when they planning to get pregnant so I can pass them my dresses but ended up got scolding from them.. Maybe too soon??? Hahaha~~~

Ok... the happy part is here:

Packing my dresses into the container (those who want, pls sms/pm me!!!)



My 1 and only maternity short


Draw string pants


After dumping those preggie clothing's into my pinkish container, it's time to take out my 'pre-preggie' clothes.

My jeans..

My sleeveless, tube and working pants..


During the whole packing time, hubby is always beside me nagging how many clothings I have and his nagging part just got louder the moment he saw my bagS...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He said he will never understand why his wife (yes, is Yours Truly, ME) keep saying I'm always out of bags/clothings/shoes to wear but he just sees tons of them at home...

The reason is very simple and just only one... Because I'm a WOMAN.

No comments: