Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tiring Monday blues..

It's 6.15pm and I'm heading home by bus today, hubby's not free to fetch me back.

Waiting for the feeder bus outside my office bus stop, Kanna mossie bites! Damn it #*¥@%

It will be another hour before I reach home to see my 2 babies.

Fayth fever finally subsided on Sat after bringing her back to KK. Had blood test done and antibiotic was given, cough was a little better compare to last week..

Inez turned 8 months old on 20/5/10 and she now knows how to wave hand (bye bye) and clap hands..so proud of my baby girl and while Fayth was sick and coughing/sneezing badly last week, Inez is still strong enough not to catch the virus from Fayth (TOUCH WOOD).

Is it the benefit of breastfeeding? Yes, I strongly think it is so I urge all MTB to breast feed as long as possible or, at least for the 1st 6 weeks of your baby life.

Updated from Sharon's iPhone

No comments: