Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our 1st Princess Birthday

Our 2nd Princess Birthday

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Inez turned 16 weeks old

Baby Inez is 16 weeks aka 4 months old on 10th Jan, Sunday.

She's 4 months old on 16th Jan, Saturday according to the Chinese calendar and brought her back to my mama house to 'keep' her saliva... She simply drool too much!!! 2 Bibs and 5 hankies is needed everyday. So, Mama bought 'Pong Bia' to 'wipe' her mouth and 'feed' her very little of the biscuit crumps..

Baby Inez is a little grown up baby now, she can soon start on the 1st solid - Baby Cereal.

I bought the 'Baby First Food' recipe book from Kinokuniya, it's all about the knowledge and information of Baby's health and the correct group of food to intro into baby's diet according to their age of months. I'm just so excited... I'm prepare Inez's healthy food myself!!!

No comments: